Know Him

Update on me:
Time flies when you're having fun. Well aint that the truth! So sorry I haven't wrote in awhile. I hope you are all doing well and healing more and more every day! I am. I truly am. The past 2 weeks have been filled with so many amazing days. I am so thankful for the healing that has taken place within me, (I still have my moments, you know.. the kind where you want to scream out WHY, eat a gallon of Mint Chocolate Chop Ice Cream, etc etc) but I feel so good. We were able to escape and go camping over Memorial Weekend. What a blessing! No cell phones, no traffic, no work. Just Gods creation, family and good times! The following weekend was my nieces birthday. She was turning the big 13! She had a handful of girlfriends over to her house... and WOW!, Did I scream that much when I was that age?... (Yes, I think I did.) It was so much fun to watch the joy in all the girls faces as they sang and danced around the living room.

The weather here the past several weeks has been cold and wet. I usually really like that.. but I was looking forward to some sunshine! Nothing heals the heart like some good ol' fashioned Vitamin D! Well on friday we got it! And it's been sunny every day since. I am happy to announce I have my first tan line of the summer!

Today 16 of my family members boarded the Hellgate Jetboats in Grants Pass, Oregon. We signed up for the 5 hour Whitewater adventure! It was a blast and with the 85+ degree weather all was perfect! We cruised along the mighty Rogue River, thru canyons and over rapids admiring wildlife of all sorts, people of all kinds and just had a fantastic day. I needed that! I feel so refreshed and so excited for what's to come in my life.

How has life been for you lately? Happy and good I hope. (share)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do know that somebody who is reading this is hurting. I know this because.. well we all are at some point. I wanted to post something upbeat and cheerful in hopes that my happiness will radiate through your screen! (Is it? Can you feel it?) Friend, your days are going to get better. Sure we will have our "bad days", but you have to keep trusting in God. I'm not saying that to sound cliche'. You REALLY need to rest in HIM. It can be hard on some days to let our faith lead us. But if we hold tight to our faith, we will be given the peace and strength that God know we need in that moment.

I love music. I also love when I find a song that says things I am thinking. I have heard Jeremy Camps, Healing Hands of God song on the radio many times. But the word he sings have more meaning to me now than they ever have. I am saved and I know that I can give my burdens to God. Maybe you are reading this and you aren't saved, maybe you are, you feel lost and want/need something more. You want to have the peace that I have in my heart. I am here to tell you that there IS more and that you CAN have peace. There is Jesus. Accept Him, ask him to come into your life. He will heal your broken heart. He will carry you through the storms. Trust me I know first hand! Listen to this song, close your eyes and listen to the words. Whether you are saved or not just listen. Click Here to listen

love,
Lacie

Comments

sister sheri said…
Good words... we need to Know Him and His peace.
Julie Musil said…
What a beautiful blog! I found yours through "sister sher!"
Lacie Lauree said…
Thank you Julie! I am so glad that you are here! Blessings!

Popular Posts