Wings

But those who hope in the LORD

will renew their strength.

They will soar on wings like eagles;

they will run and not grow weary,

they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 40:31
 
This verse has helped me through SO many things in my life.
My parents divorce, high school, relationships, marriage, and my 3 miscarriages.
It is with my hope in Christ that I have been able to be comforted.
I have been surrounded with so many great friends and family members.
Just a few shout outs if I may...
On the morning of my miscarriage I had a friend offer to come with me to watch my son.
I had her come in to the ultrasound room with me. She was there when the ultrasound tech said
there was no heartbeat. When we left the U/S room, she cried with me. She stayed with me through my doctors appointment and she has continued to be so amazing. I am so thankful for you Krystle!
My mom~ I could write a book about how I love you. Thank you Thank you Thank you, for everything you are, everything you do and for everything you have taught me. I love you so much.
~
I am going on a cruise in July for my mom's 50th birthday.
We are SO excited!
I was really excited to be pregnant as that was a great excuse to be chubby.
Well now, I have no excuse.
Yesterday I was determined to work out!
And I wanted to work out hard.
I think I wanted to release some of my emotions.
And what better way than through excercise.
Some people hit the bottle.
I hit the pavement.
I met up with my sister and we power-walked 2 miles! (go us!)
Then we did about 15 minutes of the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.
I say 15 minutes not because I pooped out, but because my son threw an enormous fit that I wasn't paying attention to him.
I also packed away ALL of my maternity clothes.
I will admit I was still wearing some on my fat days.
Now I have no excuses but to squeeze into my REAL jeans.
And start working on my muffin top.
I am determined!
I also want my body to be a more healthy dwelling for my next baby.
So I am throwing in all my anger, frustration, dedication, strongwill, and hope...
into being more fit and healthy.
So here's to a more healthy us!
Wanna share your story?
 
Also, I just got word today, that if this blog receives 50 followers http://www.thevintagepearl.com/ will do a giveaway of one of their fine handcrafted necklaces! So if you know of someone who has suffered a miscarriage or stillbirth and would like a place to share their story, follow mine, or just receive a bit of encouragement. Than share this blog with them. :-)
 
Blessings!
Lacie
 
There are days where I feel his love wrap around me and I feel strong.
There are days where I feel lonely and weak.

Comments

Krystle said…
I can't say again how proud I am of you! You continue to be a source of encouragement for me and what I've gone through and here you are dealing with your own loss.
I love you more that you probably know. God has big plans for you my dear friend. I hope and pray you feel His love today!
sister sheri said…
I am so sorry. How brave of you to reach out to others in your pain to their pain. I pray that God releases His undeniable unexplainable uncontainable peace over you today... and each day... and each hour... and each minute... and each moment. Much love.
Hi Lacie,
Not sure how I found you, but I'm glad I did. I, too, have had 3 miscarriages (in the last year and a half) and we just found out we are pregnant again. It wasn't supposed to be. My husband was supposed to "get fixed". Too late. Ugh. At first I was angry. Not at my husband. I was angry with God. What is He doing? Why? I don't think I can handle this again. But God is faithful. I am finding solace in Him. Zeph 3:17 brings me comfort over and over...
"The LORD your God is with you,
He is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with his love,
He will rejoice over you with singing."
I pray that He would be glorified.
Nice to meet you... Cory =)
Lacie Lauree said…
Hi Cory, I am glad you found me! I am sure you are scared, I will be praying for peace for you. Thank you for sharing your story. I could not imagine having 3 miscarriages in a period of 18 months. I am so sorry you have had to go through that. You seem to have a great faith God and are a strong and beautiful woman. And I am glad that you are on here! I will be praying for what they call "sticky dust" :-) Let me know how things go!

Love in Christ,
Lacie
Hi Lacie,

I did create the piece "God's Delays" (that blog is my creative outlet!). Interestingly enough (or not so) that piece came after my first miscarriage. It was to signify losing my 3rd child. Now I am seeing it as God having 3 of my babies with Him. God is cool like that.

"Sticky dust"? Tell me more!

Praying for you too,
Cory =)

Popular Posts