1 year

How this blog came to exist.
http://inyourhandsifind.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-have-unanswered-prayers-i-have.html

It has been one year since the D&C. As much as I would love to say that so much about this journey has changed since May 2010..... I can't. I am going to start with a few positives, then I will throw in some negatives and I will wrap up with a few more positives.

Positive #1. Today is my birthday! I enjoyed it with a bubble bath, my mom cleaning my house a bit and cooking Lasagna and family coming over to share in the day with me.
Postive #2. After months of 2-3 week cycles I had a full 28 day cycle with positive OPK's! That was awesome!
Positive #3. I've lost 15pounds since a year ago. :)

okay some negatives... we all got 'em!

Neggy #1. It's my birthday. My last year in my 20's. I know it's stupid to get all sappy over getting older. I honestly just don't really like it. I want to stay the age I am now. I don't want to see our parents get old and our grandparents to get older. (I know, can I look at the situation any more negatively? Yes, but I'm going to stop.)
Neggy #2. It's been a year. 365 days... plus a few more. Sometimes it feels like years ago, some days it feels like yesterday and sometimes I feel like it was all a bad dream that never really happened. Ever since that day nothing with my body has been normal or doing what it is supposed to. After that day I kept telling myself. A couple months of healing and then we'll get pregnant again. Well... it's been 12 months and nothing. This month was a bit more frustrating for me. There were some positive signs for my cycle that I am excited about. But this month has just been a roller coast of emotions. This whole year has been one hell of a roller coaster ride and to be honest with you... I'm ready to get off and onto another ride.
Neggy #3. Prescriptions when you have no insurance reall stink!!!$287.00! boooo

okay, so I don't have that many negatives.... And as I promised I will end with a positive!

Positive Finale- In honor of all things good and bad, turning 29, I am eating the BIGGEST piece of cake ever right now! No seriously. I think it's about 5 large pieces in one. I will eat it all tonight! It taste so good and I don't even care that tomorrow when I stand on the scale the reading will say WTF. :)

Comments

Popular Posts