I'm Baaaack.

So many times I think about this blog and so many times I want to write again. Life has been CA-RAZY though and most of my time is consumed by my family and photography. :) Both good. And of course we are still trying to get pregnant. :)



I love this blog. It was my outlet during some of the worst days and continues to be a place where I feel connected to others who share my journey and care for me. I love this blog because I have been able to connect and help other women/couples who share in this experience. I know the post before this is titled goodbye and it was a nice break for me to refocus on some other personal things. But... it's being weighing heavily on me to get back on here and continue to share my journey.

I will be back tomorrow to write about what has happened since the goodbye and what the plan is for The Lacy fam. :)

Comments

Krystle said…
yay! so glad to see you back....I want to give you this link:

http://smallbirdstudios.com/

Check her out :)

Popular Posts